Wednesday, November 25, 2009
2009...
Well since Thanksgiving is tomorrow and the year is coming to a quick end.. I'm sitting here thinking about what my life has become and how thankful I am. Eventhough this year has not been the best, I'm thankful for overcoming all the trials and tribulations I've experienced this year. They have made me realize and appreciate my life more. I've been thru a lot this year too, mostly bad. But it hasn't brought me down one bit. I'm thankful for all my family and friends that have been there for me. In a way I feel like my life has just begun... and that's what I'm gonna live by for now on. I'm 24 going into my prime, haha... kinda feel old but know that in life that's still young. I've come into my womanhood; I've experienced the clubbing, going out all the time... I'm ready to settle down and get focused on my future. And I've been feeling that way for awhile now. So thats why I am pleased and excited that I finally got my Pharmacy Technician License!! =D So I'm gonna start off 2010 with my new career and do all the things I wanted to do but couldn't this year... get my own place, get a new car, and just live life stess free. 2010 is definitely gonna be my year!! I think this year for me was about sacrifice... I had to sacrifice a lot in order to be where I'm at now, and where I'm going to be at. And I've accepted that. I'm grateful for everything. Now it's my time to prevail and live this LIFE that I have been ooh soo waiting for. It's my time to shine and I'm ready!! And I'm hoping that on the way, whatever trys to stop me, won't!! Faith and Hope, be on my side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment